The Underland Chronicles...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG based off the series by Suzanne Collins. (Ex. Gregor The Overlander)Create an Overlander, Underlander, Gnawer (Rat) Nibbler (Mouse), Flyer (Bat) Or anything else!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ι'м αloɴe. ι'м ѕυвмerɢed ιɴ dαrĸɴeѕѕ. вυт ι'м ѕтroɴɢ. (ѕαrαн)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TC, A, S, & Z

TC, A, S, & Z

ι'м αloɴe. ι'м ѕυвмerɢed ιɴ dαrĸɴeѕѕ. вυт ι'м ѕтroɴɢ. (ѕαrαн) Empty
PostSubject: ι'м αloɴe. ι'м ѕυвмerɢed ιɴ dαrĸɴeѕѕ. вυт ι'м ѕтroɴɢ. (ѕαrαн)   ι'м αloɴe. ι'м ѕυвмerɢed ιɴ dαrĸɴeѕѕ. вυт ι'м ѕтroɴɢ. (ѕαrαн) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Sarah groaned. She had to remember who she was. Someone had told her that people go crazy in the Dead Lands, And she was also told by travelers to remember who you were helped.

I fell here to the Deadlands when I was 2 years old. I have one Brother, and maybe more siblings, but I guess I'll never know. I was raised with Banished travelers, or creatures who decided to live out here. I am fluent in multiple tongues. I have no Bond. I have studied Scrolls that kind Travelers have given me about this place's history. There is a dead flier in a cave connection near me. But it shows no signs of Decaying. I kill anything that gets too close to it. Now, sharpen your sword, and cook your meal.

Sarah Pushed her sword against some flint, holding it over a bunch of moss she hoped has flammable. She smiled as a blaze rose around her. She had learned to echo-locate, but it was easier to see with fire. She skinned her meal quickly, a Racoon the size of a deer. She cooked the meat quickly before beginning to eat. Then she sharpened her sword and spear with a hammer given to her. Then she decided to go fish at the river.
Back to top Go down
Melantha
Admin
Melantha

PostSubject: Re: ι'м αloɴe. ι'м ѕυвмerɢed ιɴ dαrĸɴeѕѕ. вυт ι'м ѕтroɴɢ. (ѕαrαн)   ι'м αloɴe. ι'м ѕυвмerɢed ιɴ dαrĸɴeѕѕ. вυт ι'м ѕтroɴɢ. (ѕαrαн) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:45 pm

OOF: So, like....what's going to happen? I'm intriguied. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://underlandchronicles.forumotion.com
TC, A, S, & Z

TC, A, S, & Z

PostSubject: Re: ι'м αloɴe. ι'м ѕυвмerɢed ιɴ dαrĸɴeѕѕ. вυт ι'м ѕтroɴɢ. (ѕαrαн)   ι'м αloɴe. ι'м ѕυвмerɢed ιɴ dαrĸɴeѕѕ. вυт ι'м ѕтroɴɢ. (ѕαrαн) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:51 am

Oh, we will see....

Sarah smiled as she collected a pile of fish... then vaguely remembered the flyer body. Was it still there? SHe walked over, taking her kill and an array of weapons. Yes, the Jet Black flyer was still there, undecomposed.

OCC|| Will continue later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ι'м αloɴe. ι'м ѕυвмerɢed ιɴ dαrĸɴeѕѕ. вυт ι'м ѕтroɴɢ. (ѕαrαн)   ι'м αloɴe. ι'м ѕυвмerɢed ιɴ dαrĸɴeѕѕ. вυт ι'м ѕтroɴɢ. (ѕαrαн) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ι'м αloɴe. ι'м ѕυвмerɢed ιɴ dαrĸɴeѕѕ. вυт ι'м ѕтroɴɢ. (ѕαrαн)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underland Chronicles... :: The Underland :: The Dead Lands/ Uncharted Territories/ Misc.-
Jump to: