The Underland Chronicles...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG based off the series by Suzanne Collins. (Ex. Gregor The Overlander)Create an Overlander, Underlander, Gnawer (Rat) Nibbler (Mouse), Flyer (Bat) Or anything else!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TC, A, S, & Z

TC, A, S, & Z

..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!) Empty
PostSubject: ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!)   ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:14 pm

The Pink bat dove from the sky, landing. "Food!" She ordered, and immediately a male gave her his meal. She flashed him a smile, and thought, Just being aloud to look at me should be enough thanks. Then she barked, "EUPHROSYNE! AGLAEA!" And quickly the two bats surrounded her. "Good," She said, "Now, what do we want next?" For the first time, the Pink bat noticed the Queen Athena was glaring at her. Aphrodite rolled her eyes. "I think we all know who the true queen is," She said, then added, "Athena's almost as bad and Artemis or Aurora."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!)   ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:24 pm

"EXCUSE ME?" The Multi-colored bat asked from behind to pink one. "At least we can catch our own food!" She exclaimed, holding two Chickens the size of deer.
Back to top Go down
Luxa (Admin)
Admin
Luxa (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!)   ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:27 pm

Aurora flew over and dropped one of the chickens in front of the male that had his meal given away. Then she flew back. Chuckling at Artemis' words, she nodded.
Back to top Go down
https://underlandchronicles.forumotion.com
TC, A, S, & Z

TC, A, S, & Z

PostSubject: Re: ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!)   ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:32 pm

Disgusted by Aurora's nod, she said snappily, "You Know Aurora, I used to wonder why Ares died. I mean, he's strong and handsome. Now I know why. No one would ever want to live after meeting you." With an extremely insane and evil grin, she waited for the words to sink in.

OCC|| yep. I hate Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
Luxa (Admin)
Admin
Luxa (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!)   ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:35 pm

The sound of Aurora's claws scraping the rock echoed, and she snarled, "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT HIM OR ME THAT WAY!"
Back to top Go down
TC, A, S, & Z

TC, A, S, & Z

PostSubject: Re: ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!)   ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:36 pm

"Aurora sweetie," She hissed, "No one cares about your rights!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!)   ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Artemis gawked at the pink bat, glaring, shouted, "You MONSTER!" She lifted a claw and slammed across the other bat's cheek.

No hard feelings to any of you.
Back to top Go down
Melantha
Admin
Melantha

PostSubject: Re: ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!)   ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:55 pm

Aleta came up to them, carrying her food. "Hello fly-!" she said, stopping in surprise. Suddenly she glared at Aurora in a "How-can-you-let-them-behave-this-way" look. She screeched loudly and glared at Aphrodite and Artemis. "We are better than this girls," She said, her voice as hard as a Gnawer's tooth.
Back to top Go down
Luxa (Admin)
Admin
Luxa (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!)   ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:20 pm

Aurora sighed. "Yes, that is true. Aleta is right."
Back to top Go down
Melantha
Admin
Melantha

PostSubject: Re: ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!)   ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:31 pm

Aleta
I sighed and shoved myself between Aphrodite and Artemis. I looked them both in the eye. "Behave," I said softly.
Back to top Go down
TC, A, S, & Z

TC, A, S, & Z

PostSubject: Re: ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!)   ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:43 pm

OCC: I am SO sorry!
"GEt out of the way, you little GNAT!" Aphrodite ordered, her cheek bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Melantha
Admin
Melantha

PostSubject: Re: ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!)   ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:07 pm

Aleta
I turned to Aphrodite. "Dite," I said evenly, my voice a dangerous purr, "Sweetie, leave." I glared at her, daring her to retaliate. "Now."
Back to top Go down
Luxa (Admin)
Admin
Luxa (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!)   ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:38 pm

Aurora let her eyes fall to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!)   ..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..THE WRATH OF APHRODITE.. (Bats Only, Please!)
Page 1 of 1